A: Listen to this British news report about Florida, in the USA, before a hurricane hits. Number the sections of the report in order (1-4).1. latest information about this hurricane
2. interviews with members of the public
3. the connection with global warming
4. news about the police
B: Listen again. Are these sentences true or false?
B: Listen again and write True [T] or False [F] against each statement: 1. It is going to snow heavily in Pennsylvania and New York.FalseTrue
2. Ohio and also Michigan are expected to be clear and dry.FalseTrue
3. The snow is working its way up to the northern plains right down the Mideast.FalseTrue
4. It’s going to be humid across California and Nevada. False True
B: Listen again and write True [T] or False [F] against each statement:
A: Write the idioms you hear:1.
B: Write the meaning of idiomatic expressions in the comments below.
C. Make sentences with the idioms that are true for you.