IELTS BOOTCAMP DAY 24
1. Complete the sentences with the most appropriate tense of the verbs in brackets.
2. Describe numbers and figures accurately
Another criterion the examiner will use to assess your writing is Grammar Range and Accuracy.
three and a half billion a quarter half a third one million dollars
3. A common problem for candidates is in deciding whether or not a noun or a number should have a final ‘s’.
4. Replace the relevant numerals in the following sentences with the correct word from the box.
in of to for from
5. Accuracy in vocabulary includes using the correct spelling.