IELTS BOOTCAMP DAY 8
1. Label the reading passage with the correct letters in the box A-G. Features of a Reading passage.
2. Match the headings from with the subheadings from the reading.
3. Use the information from the subheading the help you choose the heading for the following statements below.
- Climatologists are assessing the impact of climate change on high-altitude bodies of water. (Alpine Glacial Lakes)
- In the 19th century, a schoolgirl and a salesman helped turn the humble soap bar into an $18 billion industry. (Clean Dream)
- Researchers disagree about whether social media is making us more isolated. (Virtual Connections)
- James Clegg identifies two current trends that are expanding the role of science in high schools. (Creating Young Scientists)
Your email address:
5. Sometimes, you may be asked a questions that focuses on the whole Reading passage. This type of question may ask you to choose a suitable title for the passage.