Questions 1-6 Do the following statements agree with the information given in the reading passage?
TRUE if the statement agrees with the information
FALSE if the statement contradicts the information
NOT GIVEN if there is no information on this
1. Australian teachers will suggest alternatives to students rather than offer one solution.
2. In Australia, teachers will show interest in students’ personal circumstances.
3. Australians use people’s first names so that everyone feels their status is similar.
4. Students who study all the time may receive positive comments from their colleagues.
5. It is acceptable to discuss financial issues with people you do not know well.
6. Younger Australians tend to be friendlier than older Australians.